Saturday

GMTA - Great Minds Think Alike

Etsy Cleveland Street Team: Think Spring

Learn something new everyday...I think I learned today to think before clicking Publish Post when blogging a link. Just an FYI to any new bloggers reading this...there's a window which asks you where to publish and you might be linked to another blog you're a member of or something like that...meaning that's what I did...but I got it here now.

Two Etsy shops, valerietyler and me, each separately made a Treasury on Etsy...seems we followed the same color type theme...spring. Must be a desire for all this snow to melt.

What is a treasury? It's a page with clickable windows showcasing great handmade items ...items you get a chance to pick to show, but not enough windows for all you really want to pick!~

1 comment:

LazyTcrochet said...

It was a beautiful coincidence!