Wednesday

Allow me to Introduce....


My sister NoraDora... yes, she's a different form of doll artist and crochet's freehand some of the most amazingly beautiful clothing lines for Blythe, Trolls, Barbies, I can't even name them all.

NoraDora has successfully designed, created, and sold 100's of outifits and you'll appreciate her attention to detail. You just have to see her trolls . . . they are SO adorable! Amazingly she has even designed outfits for the pencil top trolls (they are detailed and so tiny).

Proud to introduce you to her new Etsy shop. She's been slowly but surely moving around more on Etsy, so stop by, give her some hearty luv and if you're a collector . . . or looking for yet another addiction... this is the place! [click any of the bold words to view her shop or here: http://www.noradora.etsy.com


Hugs and smooches,
zJayne xo




5 comments:

Nora said...

Hey Sis,

I am in "AWE" that you have featured me on your blog! I think you are a very accomplished artist and you keep telling me I am too....I just don't think of my crocheting as "art". You have helped me tremendously to get my shop going and there are not enough words of praise to you for that!



I was surfing one day and saw this about sisters and have it hanging near my computer and read it every time I ask you a question about how to do something...actually I read it when you send me your answer!!!!



~~If you don't understand how a woman could both love her sister dearly and want to wring her neck at the same time, then you were probably an only child. ~Linda Sunshine



Thank you for this!

Much Love,

Sis

girlgonethreadwild said...

Thanks so much for stopping by and sharing in the love that is the Pink Artist doll project. It really is PROOF that people are GOOD. I'm delighted to 'meet' you. :)

What a fun blog you have, I'm looking forward to returning and discovering more of your art. Shine on, Monica :):):)

Altered Kat said...

Happy Easter Jayne!
:o)
Kat

LazyTcrochet said...

Heck ya crocheting is art, especially in your work! Fun freeform fiber!
Very pretty. I've never even seen a Blythe doll...blush.

Altered Kat said...

Morning Jayne!...please go to my blog for an award I picked you to receive.

:o) Kat